Christmas may have already been and gone but there is still time to share 10 beautiful photos of the festive season in France. This selection is taken from our Instagram library.
1. Christmas decorations and light in Strasbourg:
5. The little historic town of Thann in Alsace (Haut-Rhin).
6. The famous Maison Pfister on Rue des Marchands in the Old Colmar.
7. The Christmas lights in Mulhouse.
8. Strasbourg Christmas Market and the magnificent façade of the cathedral.
9. The tree of Nancy‘s Christmas market sprinkled with fresh snow!
10. The fortified bridge of Kaysersberg at the end of a December day.
Check out our Instagram Library.