Here are our 10 most beautiful photos posted in our instagram accounts in February 2014. These photos were taken by our team in France throughout the year.
1. Paris and La Défense viewed from the dome of Sacré-Cœur, Montmartre.
The weather was clear on that summer day when we climbed to the top of the dome. There were stunning panoramic vistas over the whole city of Paris and its famous monuments.
2. Castle of Fayrac in Périgord Noir.
The castle of Fayrac as it is seen from the D53 road. A picture taken on a sunny and warm September day.
3. Conciergerie and the bridges over River Seine in Paris.
This picture was the 500th of all the photos we’ve been posting for one year (since we joined Instagram).
4. The old town of Strasbourg and the spire of the cathedral.
On a spring day, this lovely view of Strasbourg reveals the charm of its old town.
5. Winter scene in the Vosges Mountains.
Snow, ice, wind, short days… this is February in the Vosges!
6. The locks on Passerelle Solférino in Paris.
Like many bridges spanning River Seine (such as Pont des Arts), thousands of ‘love locks’ have transformed the aspect of the footbridge.
7. Place Stanislas in Nancy.
A unusual angle of Place Stanislas in Nancy taken from the first floor of the Fine Art Museum in January last year.
8. A bridge over the Isère River in Grenoble.
One of the bridges spanning River Isère in Grenoble. Photo taken in September just before a big storm.
9. The chevet of Toul Cathedral, Lorraine.
The beautiful yet not very well known Gothic cathedral of Toul soars above the trees near the banks of River Moselle.
10. A typical Parisian scene shot from Pont des Arts.
A famous view of Paris taken from the footbridge of Pont des Arts with a fine view over the Ile de la Cité and Pont-Neuf.