Press and PR: About French Moments
At French Moments we have a little thing for France … ok maybe a big thing. What started as a blog to share some cultural pages and things about France for our language students turned into a huge resource which we’re dedicated to continuing and making available to everyone that is interested in this beautiful country. The French Moments team is dedicated to sharing the French culture through their dynamic website and blog. A large resource of cultural articles, photos, recipes and travel information is continually being built with free access for everyone.
If you are a representative of a hotel, cruise line, tour operator, or tourism board operating in France and have something that you’d like us to review (a destination, a holiday, a restaurant or a product), please let us know. As long as it’s linked to France and we genuinely love it then of course we’re happy to share it on our blog.
Some of the tourism boards and sites we have worked with
In bold, destinations we’ve been invited to discover during blog trips.
- Aime-la-Plagne, Savoie
- Annecy, Haute-Savoie
- Bourg-Saint-Maurice-Les Arcs, Savoie
- Ecomusée d’Alsace
- Kaysersberg, Alsace
- La Plagne, Savoie
- Lorraine Tourisme
- Metz, Lorraine
- Nancy, Lorraine
- Ribeauvillé–Riquewihr, Alsace
- Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Yvelines, Paris region
- Sundgau, Sud-Alsace
- Unterlinden Museum, Colmar, Alsace
Traffic and Social Media Statistics
Last updated October 2018
- French Moments – an English-speaking blog founded in 2008
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 84,725 (by Google Analytics, average Oct 2017-Sep 2018)
- Monthly Page Views: 136,422 (by Google Analytics, average Oct 2017-Sep 2018)
- Newsletter subscribers: 3,200
- Facebook French Moments fans (3 profiles): 6,925
- Twitter followers: 2,622
- Instagram French Moments followers (3 profiles): 20,990
- Google+ followers: 520
- Alexa Rank (Global): 300,000 (July 2018)
- Location: US 39.5%, UK & Ireland 14.5%, France 7.8%, Australia & NZ 5.8%, India 5.6%, Canada 4.9%
- Readership: 60% women
- 940 pages indexed on Google
- 51 DA / 42 PA
Other website managed by Pierre Guernier:
Mon Grand-Est a French blog which focuses on the Eastern regions of France.
- Founded in July 2016
- Newsletter subscribers: 1,800
- Facebook Mon Grand-Est fans: 690
- Twitter followers: 860
- Instagram Mon Grand-Est followers (2 profiles): 6,010
Contact us to receive a copy of our Kit Media which includes more detailed traffic and social media statistics.