If you are in Paris over the Christmas season in 2016, join me for an exclusive Paris Christmas Lights Walking Tour! These tours are all run by me personally and are booked on a private basis for individuals or friends and family. It’s a magical evening and a wonderful experience to take home with you.
An enchanted Paris Christmas Lights Walking Tour!
This walk through Paris at night fall is one of my favourites. This is an excellent opportunity to discover the lights of Paris at Christmas. Throughout this Paris Christmas Lights Walking Tour you will experience the magic of the Holiday season: the decorated fashion houses on Avenue Montaigne, the Christmas market on the Champs-Élysées, the lively Place de la Concorde, the festive rue Royale that leads to the Madeleine and the exclusive Place Vendôme.
You will get to discover many monuments of Paris and walk along a part of the grand Historical Axis. At the end of the walk, you will see why Paris truly deserves the title of City of Lights!
2016 Paris Christmas Lights Walking Tour Info
- Dates this tour is available: 25th November to 30th December 2016 (subject to availability)
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Time: as early as 4.30pm depending on availability
- Distance: about 5km (3 miles)
- Departure: Place de l’Alma (8th arrondissement).
- Some of the highlights: Avenue Montaigne, Place de la Concorde, Avenue des Champs-Élysées, Opéra Garnier, Place Vendôme, Louvre Palace.
- Language: English or French to help your language skills
- Group Size: Min: 1 / Max: 5 (made up of your family or friends as we only run private tours)
- Price: 65 euros first person then 15 euros for additional group members. Children aged 8-12 yrs old: 10 euros each / Children under 8 can come for free.
- Extra Options: We can pick you up at your hotel and take the métro together to the start of the tour or add French lessons or a Coffee & Travel session to help you plan your stay. Contact us for more info.
How to book your Paris Walking Tour
- 1. Contact us with your preferred dates and times.
- 2. We reply within 24 hours (usually sooner!) with some times for you to choose from and confirm any extra options you might like and how many friends or family are coming with you.
- 3. You confirm the time and date and other details we need to organise your tour.
- 4. We send you an email with an invoice and all the information you need for your tour to make everything really easy on the day.
Check out our FAQ page about Paris Walking Tours.
I can’t wait to meet you for a 2016 Paris Christmas Lights Walking Tour soon. A bientôt ! – Pierre